I am so sorry for how little I have been in this space lately. It has been an insanely long and stressful week in my real life, and my Internet life had to take a backseat. I really hope I will have some motivation to write again soon, though. Here’s some awesome stuff from the Internet to make up for how non-awesome I’ve been this week!
1. We’ve talked before about my Pinterest obsession. Well these girls have taken theirs to a new level. It’s a site of tutorials and step-by-step instructions on how to do things they have found on Pinterest. Annnnd they tell you where things can/did go wrong for them and give you tips on how to avoid it.
2. Chinese food is one of my recently discovered loves. But something about making it at home kind of terrifies the crap out of me. It just takes so many spices, so many liquid ingredients I don’t have or feel like I will never use again (why do I need both fish AND oyster sauce? how is rice wine vinegar really that much different than the three other kinds of vinegar I already have in my pantry?). These Spicy Sesame Noodles from Channeling Contessa look FAB. And easy. Only two of those crazy sauces and no new spices. They may just be my gateway drug into the homemade Chinese food world.
3. Warning…this link contains some pretty nerdy content. Totally awesome things like this:
And then of course, there’s this:
If you don’t get those references I don’t know if we can still be friends. But this Etsy shop is FULL of jewelry inspired by Game of Thrones, the Hunger Games, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. I literally want to buy it all.
4. How is it that more people don’t do this to their houses?!? Or maybe they do…and since it opens to a secret room I will just never know about it. But it’s fantastic, either way.
5. And I will just leave you with this: